Dunnington Parish Council Virtual Meeting (January 2021)
The January meeting of Dunnington Parish Council was held virtually via the Zoom platform on Monday 11 January at 19:30.
The agenda can be downloaded from the Meetings page.
Joining the meeting:
Participants can join the meeting for free from their phone, desktop, mobile and tablet devices. A participant does not require a Zoom account in order to join a meeting.
The easiest way to join the meeting is to click the link below:
Meeting ID: 936 8520 3563
Dial by your location:
- +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
- +44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
- +44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
One tap mobile:
- +441314601196,,93685203563#,,,,*819443# United Kingdom
- +442034815237,,93685203563#,,,,*819443# United Kingdom
Before joining the meeting, we recommend that you download the Zoom app from the Zoom Download Center: https://zoom.us/download Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click on the join link. You can download the Zoom Desktop Client for Mac, Windows, ChromeOS and Linux, as well as the Zoom Mobile App for iOS and Android.