Receipts and Payments Spreadsheet showing how the council calculated the precept and how it plans to spend your money next year. This information should be published as soon as agreed by the council.
Receipts and Payments Spreadsheet showing all transactions and the end of year balance.
- Balance Sheet 2018-19
- Balance Sheet 2017-18
- Balance Sheet 2016-17
- Balance Sheet 2015-16
- Balance Sheet 2014-15
- Annual Return 2019-20 unaudited
- Annual Return 2018-19 audited
- Annual Return 2018-19 unaudited
- Annual Return 2017-18 audited
- Annual Return 2017-18 unaudited
- Annual Return 2016-17 audited
- Annual Return 2016-17 unaudited
- Annual Return 2015-16
- Annual Return 2014-15
- Bank Reconciliation 2018-19
- Bank Reconciliation 2017-18
- Bank Reconciliation 2016-17
- Bank Reconciliation 2015-16
- Bank Reconciliation 2014-15
Internal Audit Review
The Freedom of Information Act (Model Publication Scheme 2008) and the Accountability Code of the Localism Act requires all councils to make at least two years worth of full accounts available on the website. This information should be made available on or before 1st July each year.