The Queen's Platinum Jubilee 2022
Dunnington Village Street Party
FRIDAY 3RD JUNE 2022
- 10:00am | Common Road closed to through traffic (see below for details)
- 12:00pm | Dunnington village street party begins!
- 12:00pm onwards | Coffee van / ice cream van
- 12:00pm-4:00pm | WI cake stall on the Green
- 12:00pm-4:00pm | Face painting (sponsored by Costcutter)
- 12:30pm onwards | BBQ at The Cross Keys
- 12:30pm-2:30pm | Kids’ entertainer at the park
- 12:30pm-5:30pm | LIVE music
- 1:00pm-3:00pm | WI tea & cakes at the Reading Room
- 2:00pm | Street performer
- 2:00pm | Kids’ Crown Jewel making
- 2:30pm | Fun dog show (see below for details)
- 2:30pm-5:30pm | Close-up magician
- 5:30pm-7:30pm | Kids’ disco at the Sports Club
- 6:00pm-7:30pm | Happy hour & food at the Sports Club
- 7:00pm | Common Road reopens
Events and timings are approximate and may be subject to change
Common Road will be closed between The Cross Keys public house and Dunnington Sports Club from 10:00am until 7:00pm on Friday 3rd June.
Road closures will be in place at the junctions of Common Road and Water Lane, Greencroft Lane, Greenside, and The Green (see map below).
Local access for residents and emergency services will be maintained at all times.
Fun Dog Show - starting 2.15pm on the Green by Julia's Garden
Calling all dog owners! As part of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations, we invite you to enter your precious pooch in a fun dog show!
We know that Dunnington is a village of dog lovers and we have a range of classes for your dog to compete in!
Timings and Classes for this Fun Right Royal Event
2.30pm - Pup (under 1 year)
2.45pm - Adult (1-7years)
3.00pm - Veteran (over 7 years)
3.15pm - Best Trick
3.30pm - Wagging Tail
3.45pm - Musical Sit Competition
4.00pm - Judges Favourite
- Dogs will not be able to enter once the judging has started so please be there before the start of each class.
- For each class dogs will be in a ring formation with the judge standing in the middle.
- All dogs must be kept on leads and under control.
- The judge will not handle the dogs.
- The judge’s decision is final.