Coronavirus guidance and support
In this very unusual and difficult time we are trying to provide updates for everyone in the community as best we can although the situation does change on a regular basis.
There are three main areas where information can be found in addition to this website:
- NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
- GOV.UK: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- City of York Council: https://www.york.gov.uk/coronavirus
We hope this helps and we will try to give updates on a regular basis.
- 22/03/2020 - This document details the priority workers
- 23/03/2020 - Full guidance on staying at home and away from others (PDF)
- 17/04/2020 - City of York Council: Local and Independent Food Outlets Near You (PDF)
- 03/11/2020 - Live Well York: COVID-19 Solutions
- 06/01/2021 - City of York Council: Essential frontline services protected during lockdown
- 18/01/2021 - Transport assistance for elderly and disabled residents
- 28/06/2021 - 'Grab a jab' at one of York's drop-in vaccination clinics
- 22/07/2021 - Protect each other by getting regular symptom-free tests