Extraordinary meeting of Dunnington Parish Council (October 2020)
Dunnington Parish Council held an extraordinary meeting virtually via the Zoom platform on Monday 19 October at 19:30 to discuss and approve consultancy costs in respect of planning application 20/01626/FULM.
The agenda can be downloaded from the Meetings page.
Joining the meeting:
Participants can join the meeting for free from their phone, desktop, mobile and tablet devices. A participant does not require a Zoom account in order to join a meeting.
The easiest way to join the meeting is to click the link below:
Meeting ID: 989 9575 3742
Dial by your location:
- +44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
- +44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
- +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
One tap mobile:
- +442039017895,,95156166893#,,,,,,0#,,915103# United Kingdom
- +442080806591,,95156166893#,,,,,,0#,,915103# United Kingdom
Before joining the meeting, we recommend that you download the Zoom app from the Zoom Download Center: https://zoom.us/download Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click on the join link. You can download the Zoom Desktop Client for Mac, Windows, ChromeOS and Linux, as well as the Zoom Mobile App for iOS and Android.